About Eugenia Loli
– Born in Athens, Greece. Raised all around the prefecture of Preveza. Currently living in the Bay Area, CA, USA.
– Studied “Programming and system analysis”. Experience with databases, Artificial Intelligence, user interfaces. Currently not active with programming.
- Originally a team member at BeOS news site BeNews.com, then re-launched OSNews.com as its editor-in-chief (scoring an average of ~250,000 daily pageviews in 2005), later created the original GnomeFiles.org. Wrote for printed technology magazines. Not very active with tech reporting anymore.
– Currently a videographer/filmmaker (music video director/editor), and a published collage artist.
– Likes: Science fiction, movies, music, daydreaming, good food, smart people.
– Dislikes: Violence, addictive drugs, smoking, alcohol, gambling, idiots. Oh, and gluten.
– Married to Jean-Baptiste Queru, a great software engineer and wonderful husband.
– Not a sugar-coater. Not by a long shot. Gets in trouble because of that a lot.
This blog is not meant to give medical advice or to make any health claims on the prevention or curing of diseases. This site is only for informational and educational purposes, and for my own need of ranting.
I buy by myself the vast majority of the gadgets/products I write about. Rarely, I might receive a free review copy of some software, or some free gadget. All the opinions & findings expressed in my blog posts & comments are my own, they are honest, and are not endorsements or advertising for these product vendors. If anything, I’m known to give products a run for their money. Any product links are for informational reasons only. No material connection exists between myself and these product vendors apart that (rare) free review copy. Additionally, this blog never featured any kind of advertising (reviewed product-related, or just generic bulk advertising). This blog is ad-free, at all levels.