* Edwards has just endorsed Obama. There’s a good chance that 19 of the super-delegates that endorsed Edwards in the past will also add momentum to Obama’s run. I think it’s a 99% certainty at this point that Obama will win the Democratic race by June 3rd, but I believe that it might be beneficial for his final election race to ask Clinton to be his vice-president. Hopefully her ego won’t get in the way and she would accept.
* The Vatican says that it’s OK to believe in aliens. Ok, I am a believer now.
* A fellow female who also fell for Mr Spock at very young age and her life changed from that point on. Read her account here.
* This article says that Fedora is better than Ubuntu and this one says that Ubuntu is better than Fedora. I find it curious though how both articles forgot to mention how both distros are worse than either a OSX or Windows desktop. Having said that, I find Ubuntu very usable as a normal desktop OS for internet usage. The problem starts when you need something more than that…
* How a career can be completely destroyed by drugs. Same for Lindsay Lohan. No one wants to do business with them anymore. Such a waste.
* [Minor spoiler] The writers of “Lost” said recently that there will be a “spectacular kiss” at the finale of the season in two weeks. TVGuide spills a few more beans and says that “it’s the kind of liplock that stops f—ing time and makes the entire world vanish in the moment.” This can only mean one thing, if you take into account my previous blog post about the episodic format of “Lost” for next year: that Desmond and Penny find and kiss each other exactly at the time when the Orchid station “moves” the whole island and the surrounding seas 2.5 years in the future. So in effect, that kiss, lasts 2.5 years! There is no other way to make a “spectacular” kiss on film, it has to be a twist like that.