Ingredients (for 2-3)
* 2 small cans of tuna
* 150 gr of noodles
* 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
* 1 can of ‘cream of mushroom’ soup
* 2/3 cup of frozen peas
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup low-fat milk
* 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1. Cook the frozen peas and the noodles together, al dente (3-4 minutes less than what’s directed in the pasta package). Drain, and set aside. Preheat the oven at 400F.
2. On the stove, use a deep frying pan and pour the olive oil in it. Under medium heat lightly fry the onion in it. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and stir until the mixture becomes smooth. Turn off the heat.
4. Pour the tuna can’s content into the mixture, and very gently stir 2-3 times. Add the noodles and frozen peas and stir gently again a few times.
5. Pour the whole thing into a baking dish. Spread the bread crumbs on top. Bake for ~30 minutes until the bread crumbs start to get golden brown, and there’s not a lot of liquid left in the dish. Serve hot.