* My parents in law from France are visiting for a few days. My father in law was impressed by my iPod Touch, so he got one too a few hours after arriving.
* Solomon Chase’s “Rainy Day” video is now the most “liked” HV20 video ever on Vimeo as well, with 97 likes so far. It’s also on the top-15 of all of their HD videos. Deserves it every bit. Additionally, 2/3s out of all HD videos are made with the HV20!
* Am I to believe that this woman didn’t sue 20 years after the fact just because the rapist now has money? Sorry, but I think $$ spoke here.
* The new “Lost” season starts tomorrow, and I personally can’t wait for it. I noticed that all these months absolutely no spoilers were leaking online, and suddenly this last month they are. Which means that the people who leak the info are journalists who get review copies, and not the people who actually work on “Lost”. At least it’s nice to know that your co-workers are trustworthy. Update: Awesome! South Park “Lost” characters.
* Why people think that it’s gross to not shave your pits or legs? Why is it gross to be NORMAL? I don’t get this. In fact, back in the ’70s in northern European countries women would not shave. But now, everyone does (yes, myself included, I wouldn’t want to bare the stigma). However, remember, the reason why men like shaved women is just because of an evolutionary reason: non-hairy women are very young, and therefore more fertile and therefore it’s part of men’s instincts to go for teens (and even pre-teens). But we are — or we should be — over that by now. Look past your raw instincts people! Free yourselves from pre-set thought.
And that’s one thing. I can’t (sexually) stand men who shave their bodies. It ain’t natural…